George McClellan Invitational (G.M.I.)
JULY 8 - 11, 2021
Please note: Your team is not confirmed in the tournament until full payment is received. No refunds will be issued if you cancel registration. Payment must be made in full for ALL teams to receive multi team discount.
Please note that your team rosters will also have to be updated throught the NCAA Website. However, when you reserve your spot through Exposure, please make sure to include a good contact number as our first form of communication will be through the Basketball Exposure Website.
If you need further assistance or have any questions please call (281) 546-2776
1 team $ 375
2 teams $ 725
3 teams $1,050
4 teams $1,350
5 teams $1,600
Open period is coming. Below is the link to start the process of becoming fully NCAA Certified for you and your team -> bit.ly/OpenPeriodRegistration2021
There are video tutorials to help you for every step of the way. Again this is for the July open periods (July 8-11, July 16-18, July 23-25).
This is a MANDATORY process sanctioned by the NCAA to play in any open periods events anywhere in the country.
The G.M.I. (as well as the facility operators) will strive to be in full compliance with COVID19 safety measures put in place by the Governor and Mayor. Those stipulations include, but certainly aren't limited to:
- COVID Testing will be available at all sites.
- Every spectator must wear a protective mask
- Everyone must have temperature taken digitally upon entry
- Hand sanitizing stations have been added throughout the facilities
- Scheduling: We will attempt to provide a "play / sit / play" scenario in effort to prevent teams / parents from having to be in the gym for extended time frames